Saturday, September 13, 2008

Allie, Puppet & Hannah

Allie was talking to Hannah on the phone, she gave the phone to daddy and she started playing with the socks on the couch (load of clean clothes) she made sock puppets and then wanted to talk to Hannah again. She went to sit on her swing and talked to Hannah with her puppet. She had the puppet talking into the phone and she was so funny, changing her voice!! She also had her daddy's sock on her leg which went all the way to her thigh!! Enjoy!




\







2 comments:

Stacey T. said...

Ryleigh has been doing all kinds of making up little stories using anyting she can....when I ask her what she is doing she says "I'm talking to myself mama". She dismisses me right away. HAHA. Allie is sure growing up!

Dianne said...

What a hoot! I'll bet she keeps you laughing. Great facial expresions- she even does voices? Too cute!